Keyman Pre-release Versions
This page contains links for downloading all pre-release versions of Keyman. The downloads are split into two different streams: alpha and beta.
A beta version of Keyman is a version that is nearing full 'stable' release. It will still have bugs, but it will be essentially feature-complete. This version is great for getting the latest features if you are willing to risk occasionally running into problems.
An alpha version of Keyman contains the very latest code. Alpha versions are released daily, whenever we have code changes. As such, alpha versions can be very unstable. They may not install, or they may go wrong in unpredictable ways. We try not to do break things that badly, of course! Installing an alpha version is a great way to get involved in the development of Keyman and test the latest and greatest functionality before it makes it to the mainstream!
If neither of these sound like what you wanted: download a stable release version of Keyman.
Keyman Desktop for Windows
- keymandesktop-10.0.1094.0.exe beta (released 2018-05-25, 19.56 MB)
- All Keyman Desktop for Windows beta releases
- keymandesktop-220.127.116.11.exe alpha (released 2018-05-18, 18.57 MB)
- All Keyman Desktop for Windows alpha releases
Keyman for Mac OS X
Keyman for Android
Keyman for iPhone and iPad
Please sign up through the links below for Keyman beta or alpha pre-releases. This will grant access to the respective app version through Apple's TestFlight app, which facilitates direct installation on iOS devices.
|Available through TestFlight Sign up here for beta-only Keyman access. Sign up for here alpha-only Keyman access.|
- keymandeveloper-10.0.1094.0.exe beta (released 2018-05-25, 29.54 MB)
- kmcomp-10.0.1094.0.zip beta (released 2018-05-25, 2.18 MB)
- All Keyman Developer beta releases
- keymandeveloper-18.104.22.168.exe alpha (released 2018-05-18, 27.90 MB)
- kmcomp-22.214.171.124.zip alpha (released 2018-05-18, 1.87 MB)
- All Keyman Developer alpha releases