Keyman 11.0 Beta
Keyman 11.0 is now in beta! Read the blog announcement.
- Keyman now runs on Linux
- Support for Metro-style (Windows Store) applications on Windows
- Rework of Keyman for Android user interface to use Material Design themes
- All new text editor, project templates and many internal updates to Keyman Developer
- Lots of bug fixes and tweaks on all platforms
Looking for something else? Check the Keyman Roadmap and see if it's tentatively scheduled.
11.0 Beta Feedback
Please send feedback about Keyman 11 Beta to the Keyman Community site.
Keyman Desktop 11
- keymandesktop-11.0.1306.0.exe beta (released 2019-01-18, 17.13 MB)
- All Keyman Desktop 11 beta releases
Keyman 11 for macOS
Keyman 11 for Linux
Ubuntu: Keyman for Linux can be installed via launchpad:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:keymanapp/keyman-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install keyman onboard
Keyman for Android 11
Keyman for Android is also available on the Play Store.
|Get Keyman for Android|
Keyman for iPhone and iPad 11
Keyman for iPhone and iPad can be found on TestFlight.
Please sign up through the links below for Keyman beta pre-release. This will grant access to the respective app version through Apple's TestFlight app, which facilitates direct installation on iOS devices.
|Available through TestFlight Sign up here for beta-only Keyman access. Sign up for here alpha-only Keyman access.|
Keyman Developer 11
- keymandeveloper-11.0.1306.0.exe beta (released 2019-01-18, 74.99 MB)
- All Keyman Developer 11 beta releases
Keyman Developer 11 allows you to create keyboard layouts for any popular platform for any language around the world. Create keyboards for any script in Unicode 12.0 and associate them with BCP 47 language identifiers.