Keyman 10.0 Beta
March 26, 2018
Keyman 10.0 is now in beta! In this release of Keyman, all editions have been aligned to the same 10.0 version number. Find the download for your platform below.
- Keyman is open source and free, owned and distributed by SIL International.
- Distribution of keyboards now uses the same .kmp format on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Includes support for the latest release of Unicode, Unicode 10.0
- All platforms include support for BCP 47 language identifiers
- Developer tools have been enhanced to ease creation of multi-platform keyboards
Please send feedback about Keyman 10 Beta to the Keyman Community site.
Keyman Desktop 10
- keymandesktop-10.0.1057.0.exe beta (released 2018-04-12, 18.10 MB)
- All Keyman Desktop 10 beta releases
What's New in Keyman Desktop 10 for Windows?
Compatible with Windows 7 and later, Keyman Desktop 10 supports Unicode 10.0 and BCP 47 language identifiers. Desktop 10 also includes additional user interface for Turkish.
Keyman 10 for macOS
What's New in Keyman 10 for macOS?
Compatible with macOS 10.7 and later, Keyman 10 for macOS adds support for Keyman version 10.0 keyboards. You can include L/R Alt and Ctrl modifiers for your keyboards, and easily install keyboard packages by double-clicking the kmp file.
Keyman for Android 10
What's new in Keyman for Android 10?
Keyman for iPhone and iPad 10
What's new in Keyman for iPhone and iPad 10?
What's New in KeymanWeb 10?
KeymanWeb 10 adds several fixes for using physical keyboards on touch-enabled inputs. Deadkey and longpress behaviors also improved, along with support for L/R Alt and Ctrl modifiers on keyboards.
Keyman Developer 10
- keymandeveloper-10.0.1057.0.exe beta (released 2018-04-12, 27.75 MB)
- All Keyman Developer 10 beta releases
Keyman Developer 10 allows you to create keyboard layouts for any popular platform for any language around the world. Create keyboards for any script in Unicode 10.0 and associate them with BCP 47 language identifiers.