Keyman 13 is now available!
Share Keyboard Download Links via QR Codes
On all the Keyman platforms, keyboard information pages now show a QR code that lets you share keyboards which are available from Keyman cloud.
Dark mode support on Keyman for iPhone and iPad
Simplified Keyman installer on macOS
We've made it easier to install Keyman via an AppleScript that guides you through the process. This has been tested on macOS 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15.
We have made many other smaller changes and improvements to Keyman 13, such as an improved Lexical Model editor in Keyman Developer, improvements to context handling in Keyman for macOS, and setting keyboard options in Keyman for Linux. Read about all the changes in our release notes.
The success of Keyman is up to you! Keyman is a community-developed program and your involvement guarantees the ongoing usefulness of Keyman. There are many ways you can help: get involved in the Keyman project now!
Keyman Desktop for Windows
- keymandesktop-188.8.131.52.exe stable (released 2020-07-16, 18.60 MB)
- All Keyman Desktop for Windows stable releases
Keyman for macOS
Keyman for Android
Keyman for Android is also available on the Play Store.
|Get Keyman for Android|
Keyman for iPhone and iPad
Keyman for iPhone and iPad can be found on the App Store.
|Get Keyman for iPhone and iPad|
Keyman for Linux
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:keymanapp/keyman sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get install keyman ibus-keyman onboard
Products for Software Developers
- keymandeveloper-184.108.40.206.exe stable (released 2020-07-16, 93.37 MB)
- All Keyman Developer stable releases
Keyman Engine for Android
- keyman-engine-android-13.0.6216.zip stable (released 2020-07-16, 4.19 MB)
- All Keyman Engine for Android stable releases
Keyman Engine for iOS
- keyman-engine-ios-13.0.111.zip stable (released 2020-07-17, 10.68 MB)
- All Keyman Engine for iOS stable releases